Discuss Armaflex lagging in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

mfgs

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Does anyone know which merchants stock armaflex lagging? Need to pick some up first thing tomorrow for a 32mm water main.

I have put it in rain water pipes with insulation before but just insulating is ok is it

Its underground but cant get it down to under 750 so need to lag it.

I see. What was the original size pipe and flow rate and pressure and what Is it with a 32mm main? Interesting to know for future. Also, did you get a small enough unvented cylinder for your last post

I see. What was the original size pipe and flow rate and pressure and what Is it with a 32mm main? Interesting to know for future. Also, did you get a small enough unvented cylinder for your last post

Existing is an old lead main, got about 18 ltrs/min at 2 bar. Got the 32mm main, and tws mainsboost plus accumulator going in so when its all up and running I will let you know. No I couldn't find an unvented to fit the space to had to get the architect to redesign the boiler and cylinder locations as they were optimistic at best.

Was the fat max too big?

It was a bit tight and really needed a 300 Litre as there is going to be 3 or possibly 4 bathrooms. The architect has redesigned it now and come up with another location in which a standard 300Litre cylinder will fit so I am happy.

AF/Armaflex class 0 with tuff coat R protection. Screwfix.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Armaflex lagging in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I moved my boiler to the loft. I think it's 22mm pipes up there but they are close together and need lagging (they shouldn't be I know but oh well...
Replies
Views
I need to get a 22mm mains to an unvented tank in my loft. Is an old house and the first part of the roof is pitched and sloping from the inside...
Replies
Views
Can somebody tell me where I can get a cover/top compatible with this header tank please? as insects are getting into the hot water It will also...
Replies
Views
Anyone know if theres somewhere in the uk that stocks a water diverting valve to fit 32mm waste pipe? Something similar to this where you can...
Replies
Views
I have a CH boiler installation with a nice simple vertical condensate drain, down and out through the wall to a pipe outside. All is as it...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock