Discuss Ariston micro system problem in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

HOUINSELE

Hi Guys,
Anybody any ideas to why a 6yr old boiler would go straight to reset when you call for heat or water, (from cold)
The boiler may take 8 or more pressing of the reset button before it works properly, and if programmer is switched off for approx 1 hr- then you call for heat. It works first time-no problem!!

cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Ariston micro system problem in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Heating and hot water is not working. Plenty of heating oil. I have replaced batteries in thermostat and it seems to be working ok, showing flame...
Replies
Views
Hello The heating side of my Ariston Combi A23 has stopped working since a new 3 way valve has been installed. It's been a hugely reliable boiler...
Replies
Views
Hi I have a Vokera 15 vhe boiler and all has been running well for the last 6 months since moving in up until a few weeks a go. Boiler throws up...
Replies
Views
Hi can anybody help me with a problem I am having. following a power cut the heating and hot water failed. The boiler would light but it would go...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I'm facing an issue with my Vaillant EcoTec 832 boiler and would greatly appreciate your expert advice. The Problem: Heating...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock