Search the forum,

Discuss Are Electricians emortal? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlexGas

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Electrician vs Plumber

[video=youtube;mViO9mnCTBo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mViO9mnCTBo[/video]

:smile:

Absolutely class. Pmsl

Nice one alex

Love it Alex, my girls would say Kieth lemon looks like a german **** star with that tash

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Are Electricians emortal? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Plumbing courses are listed on the forum but did you know we also have course information on the tilers forum and Electricians forums too? You can find courses for Tilers here and courses for Electricians here!
Replies
Views
Plumbing tools are essential for anyone doing their plumbing job. We also have tool talk on the Tilers Forum here and we have Electricians tool chat here!
Replies
Views
Hello All, I have an issue and hoping someone could shed some light on the problem. We have been getting a smell coming up in the bathroom, initially thought it was the toilet, but after smelling the bath tub plug hole it appears to be coming from here. I removed the P trap and very little...
Replies
Views
G
I have a danesmore 20/25 oil boiler and it is firing up but it’s producing no heat to the water or the radiators My next door neighbour an electrician has checked the cylinder and thermostat and they all check out ok so he thinks the problem is within the boiler Can Someone help give me some...
Replies
Views
Full disclosure, I am an Electrician. One of my older clients has just had her fire capped off because it doesn't comply with today's regs and was told the regs are now retrospectively applied. This is the opposite of what I am used to. For example, if I do an electrical inspection and find a...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock