Discuss April Fool in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Centralheatking

I know its way off but - shall we plan a really good April fool on the electricians forum. It will mean
joining up and getting some credibility then we can strike. :army:

anybody who wants to play pm - centralheatking

I don't condone anything so jeuvinali and low but I have access to the electrcians arms if it helps the cause

They are easy to wind up bit no one had temper like all of us here !
We have been there before and was boring , Lee knows about it must have been more then a year ago me think .
See tillers could bite easier

I'm out.

We had an attack from the tilers a few months ago. There were major eppie scoppies and throwing of toys out of the pram.

We've now got the reputation of being able to dish it out but not take it.

I was quite embarrassed!

No it wasn't. And yet no one could see it for what it was, despite being told it was an invasion and to roll with it. The thread even got moved into the arms so everyone could cut loose.

But no. Everyone was too precious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to April Fool in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello all, first time poster so if there is any additional information I can provide that may help, please let me know. Our kitchen mixer tap has...
Replies
Views
Another newbie in the forums. I’m a 33 year old and after having worked in the Graphic/Web Design industry for around 8 years, I worked a few...
Replies
Views
Hi all,new to the forum and hoping to get some guidance through the boiler minefield . We moved into a 70s bungalow last Feb,its got a Greensted...
Replies
Views
Hi I have recently bought a house which is 17 years old. There was a small leak from one of the radiators So I took the pipe off and drained the...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I’m new to the forum and joined specifically to try to get an answer to my question. I have an 88yo mother-in-law who is recently...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock