Discuss Apprenticeships Mature Female in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Smith326

Hello all,

I just wanted to put this out there, I'm currently on my NVQ LV2 plumbing course and it's all going great, I'm pretty much top of the class but I'm really worrying about getting an apprenticeship to get signed off, I had hoped I'd have the edge over my younger male counterparts but now I'm not so sure.

Does anyone have experience of hiring and do you think I'm going to struggle more than most to get hired??

Thanks for any help.

C

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Apprenticeships Mature Female in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

In short: Do suppliers sometimes list BSPT as BSP? I need a tee, 22mm each end with a BSPT in the middle for an expansion vessel to dangle from...
Replies
Views
Hello all, my name is Michael and I am 18. I have my level 2 and 3 qualifications in plumbing and I also have a full driving licence I cant find...
Replies
Views
Hello hello,, Hoping there are some experts or experienced Bulgarian plumbing chaps in this site ?. Here in the UK I can fit a bathroom just with...
Replies
Views
E
Hello All, I`m currently on my level two plumbing course at college and I`m looking for some part time work if anyone could offer me some advice...
Replies
Views
Ellis J
E
  • Question
Hey everyone, my name's Loren, I'm 31 and I recently finished my level 2 NVQ plumbing diploma at college and I'm looking for someone to help me...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock