Discuss Apprenticeship Required Coventry in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

dannyhague

Hi

I left school last summer with 10 gcse,s ans started a plumbing course in Sept full time at college.

I would like to do day release or perhaps part time in conjunction with college commitments as I really like the course I am on.

If anyone can help please call Sean 07969825479.

Hi Danny, Get kitted out with a safety helmet, reflective jacket and boots. Trawle the City and when ever you see scaffolding, building sites, plumbers van etc. Tell the people what your up too and what you want to achieve. Sooner or later you will reach your goal as someone will take a shine to you. A week of this may set you up for the rest of your life. Good Luck

good luck, did the college tell you apprenticeships are hard to find?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Apprenticeship Required Coventry in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

E
Hello All, I`m currently on my level two plumbing course at college and I`m looking for some part time work if anyone could offer me some advice...
Replies
Views
Ellis J
E
Hi, Hoping some of you folks can steer me in the right direction. I have been self employed for the last 15years supplying services to the...
Replies
Views
Hi Lou, Recently retired last July, sold my house and moved to Tamworth to be with the wife full time. So not retired as I’m married. Lol. Served...
Replies
Views
Morning all, I am just about to begin doing more installs of combi boilers, I am gas safe but just never really done a lot of installs due to...
Replies
Views
This issue arose about a year ago. Does anyone have an idea why I occasionally hear (about once every hour or longer) a hammer related noise...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock