Search the forum,

Discuss anyone know what this is called in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

C

Chris hall

anyone know what this is called i need a new one that is longer

No picture ?

Asking is best, but:

If you have a picture you can try Google Lens. Also when you have some idea what it might be called try Google images. I also have a BES.CO.UK catalogue that is sometimes helpful for obscure stuff (place one order to get the catalogue). That said I like standard parts to keep things simple.

Cheers,

Roy (amateur)

Reply to anyone know what this is called in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Does anyone know a good, not super expensive, leak detection company in the London area?
Replies
Views
Hi All, does anyone know why the water only fills 1/3 of the way please?
Replies
Views
Does anyone know where I can get one of these? Toilet is leaking into the bowl. This one pushes in with a half turn but I can't find one anywhere.
Replies
Views
Did anyone watch Britain's Got Talent last night? There was a Plumber on from Stockport called Darren who bottled it last year but did his audition last night.. He was a stand up comedian and he got off to a rocky start but by the end everyone was loving him! Does anyone know him? Is he a...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am seeking some advice, I have a POTTERTON PROMAX 28 COMBI Boiler and I noticed yesterday that the water around the house is no longer warming up. The heat exchanger has been changed 6 months ago, so I do not believe it is that. Does anyone have any ideas on what it could be? Thanks
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock