Search the forum,

Discuss Anyone got this book? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Aqua Mechanica

Is it any good?

Click link: [DLMURL="http://www.ricsbooks.com/productInfo.asp?product_id=17837&gclid=CK7h086Dv6UCFYUe4QodYl2UOQ"]RICS Books : Housing Repair Cost Guide[/DLMURL]

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Anyone got this book? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Anyone used the nylon guides eg https://www.benditnow.co.uk/product/b1522pg-plastic-guide-set-15-22mm/ Say there more durable than the alu ones any thoughts ?
Replies
Views
L
Good morning, I have a hinged shower screen for my bath that I don't have fixings for. The guide holes in the screen line up with guide holes in the frame - but the holes in the frame are horizontal slots, presumably so that I can adjust the shower screen for a not-quite-vertical wall. However...
Replies
Views
Hey, forum friends! 👋 Excited to introduce Master Drain Ltd, your go-to expert for top-notch drain installation and repair services. Here's what sets us apart: 🔧 Seamless Installation: When it comes to drain installation, precision is key. Our skilled team at Master Drain Ltd ensures that your...
Replies
Views
Vaillant Ecotec Plus 832 boiler is 13 years old, 4 of which since we've been living there, started to play up in last couple of months. An engineer with very good reviews came round and says it will cost 700+VAT for 'replacement expansion vessel, pressure relief valve and diverter valve on...
Replies
Views
Hi guys. I've been running an UFH installation/ repair business for 7 years now and one of my main frustrations is finding the parts for the UFH. I've got quite good at it over the years being able to recognise the manifold brand and generation by just looking at it but then I have to go through...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock