Discuss anyone from here in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
That poor girl was terrified, nearly collapsing when she got out
Should have given the low life a bit of what the Brazilians do to the thieves they catch

I think it was a terrible idea as he could of shot the poor girl behind the counter. It's only money and ****, not worth risking somebody's life for. Let the police do their job.

Shot with a knife? The first two elderly gents got awards for their endeavours, my daughter in law works a little further on the same road. The scrote jumped out of window literally into a lot of heavy weight on his body.

Shot with a knife? The first two elderly gents got awards for their endeavours, my daughter in law works a little further on the same road. The scrote jumped out of window literally into a lot of heavy weight on his body.

Didn't realise it was a knife. However doesn't change the fact that they trapped a girl in there with him. It's only that he didn't harm her that they get accolades, if it went the other way and he stabbed her to death then it would be very different

Was that the bloke getting a good kicking up the street later on in the video?

Was that the bloke getting a good kicking up the street later on in the video?
No. He was detained whilst the police arrived. Think he tried to keep getting up when he should have stayed on the floor because that's where he kept falling back on.

girl was a bit slow to do a runner to the door, this chicken would have cleared the counter and been gone as soon as the scrout ran out back :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to anyone from here in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

B
Hi All, I am a 16 year old school leaver (Sept 23) looking for a local company to take me on as an apprentice plumber. I live in Benfleet and am...
Replies
Views
Billy Barnard
B
Plumbing tools are essential for anyone doing their plumbing job. We also have tool talk on the Tilers Forum here and we have Electricians tool...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I have recently returned to the industry and have applied to Octopus for the upskill role into air-source heat space installs. Does...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Hello All, I have an issue and hoping someone could shed some light on the problem. We have been getting a smell coming up in the bathroom...
Replies
Views
    • Useful
https://idealheating.com/blog/important-customer-safety-notice Not very good from Ideal
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock