Discuss Anyone else put their phone on silent last few days? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Customer with a burst Hep fitting in loft while on holiday, water was coming out of the wall cavity drains on 1st floor and then froze again, water out of front door.
I went to a burst hep elbow yesterday on a dead leg elbow on a hot feed for a utility. Hot water everywhere.

Yes mate. Not sure if it was supposed to have an insert (which it didn’t) also looked like single pipe not barrier.

Yes mate. Not sure if it was supposed to have an insert (which it didn’t) also looked like single pipe not barrier.

Yes they use the normal ss inserts

wht would you put the phone on silent dont you boys want any work

Yes we want work, but it's been ridiculous the amount of calls and emails that have come in 24/7 for the last 10 days. I've just been vetting all calls and keeping our loyal customer's happy. It wouldn't be so bad if they wanted you in a few days time but they all want you to respond immediately especially the BG over spill. And 16hrs a day is enough for me thanks. Roll on the spring when planned maintenance and installs starts again. There is only so much reactive work the team can deal with in a week. Everyone is worn out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Anyone else put their phone on silent last few days? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

L
Planned to stop work thurs pm, failed miserably, was working all day Friday and this morning!! So being a grumpy git, I was putting in customer...
Replies
Views
Ermintrude
E
Final straw for me tonight. An old lady across the road has just phoned me up. I've done loads of odd bits and bobs for her, she's one of these...
Replies
Views
T
Salus iT500 Internet thermostat. Utilized my day off work today fitting the iT500 after servicing my boiler for the first time since i bought...
Replies
Views
csmithy
C
Hi guys, been a while since I had a proper moan but been feeling a bit dejected with work at the moment. Not sure if i'm over reacting or being...
Replies
Views
Z
Hi everyone... I'm brand new to the forum, and tbh I don't really understand the layout of the posts. I've searched on here for answers the the...
Replies
Views
REDSAW
R
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock