Discuss Any tilers in the Arms tonight ! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

king of pipes

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
My first attempt at a envelope into a liner drain what's the best way to bring it back the tiles back into bond . Cheers kop

20181201_132750.jpg

20181201_132803.jpg

20181201_132803.jpg

Reply to Any tilers in the Arms tonight ! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Can anyone tell me where I can get a walk in shower enclosure glass wall channel with about 50mm - 60mm of adjustment in it? I hired a bathroom...
Replies
Views
Looking for any ideas to help. I've a Heatrae Sadia Hot Water tank, heated through Oil fired boiler (working fine). A week ago I reset the air...
Replies
Views
Hi I have replaced a concealed shower and the new one and all works well. I have covered the hole I made, to remove the old valves with tile...
Replies
Views
Good morning! First post looking for advice on an issue I am having with a bath installation. Although I have installed many baths before, mainly...
Replies
Views
Hi all I really need some help or advise….. Back story….. Some years ago my dad had an extension to his house which included a newly built...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock