Search the forum,

Discuss Any Sheffield Plumber Interested In Some Plumbing Leads in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Barakah

Hi I recently set up this website www.bestsheffieldplumber.com to test my web design skills and have been receiving calls from people wanting plumbing jobs here in the Sheffield area. I have got proof of these calls over the last 3 months and wanted to talk to a plumber in the Sheffield area who may be interested in partnering up and taking these jobs that are coming from the website.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Any Sheffield Plumber Interested In Some Plumbing Leads in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hey there, My organisation - the CIPD - is gathering work stories from people for a research project we're working and we're looking to get a story from a plumber. Anyone interested? The project is called Good Work Stories and its purpose is to spotlight job quality across different sectors...
Replies
Views
Another newbie in the forums. I’m a 33 year old and after having worked in the Graphic/Web Design industry for around 8 years, I worked a few positions, did a bit of freelance and was continually working late hours and evenings unpaid as well as every weekend. I ended up getting burnout and...
Replies
Views
Not sure what my options are here. Basically a friend of mine recommended his father in law to do our plumbing/gas work for our renovation. First job was to install a new boiler, and later install radiators, bathroom, kitchen, etc. The boiler was installed last September but not switched on as...
Replies
Views
I am starting a large victorian renovation and it will involve, (amongst everything else) installation of an entirely new heating and plumbing system. Plumbing, like most trades, seems to have two main aspects; design and installation. The installation part on my last two projects was painful...
Replies
Views
As part of a slow DIY bathroom refit I've removed the old toilet from the original location next to the soil pipe (and obviously capped off the branch) and plan to place it the opposite end of the room. I was pretty lucky to find a 110mm sewer waste pipe below the old sink which is the new...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock