Discuss Any one out there studying the T4TS course???? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Bigger

Ive recently started the t4ts course and was just interested in how people are finding the course. Looking forward to hearing from you!

I am doing it and finding it good the only problem i am finding is getting a plumber to work alongside to help gain knowledge and experience but im loving the course

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Any one out there studying the T4TS course???? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We have just moved in to a 1934 Semi- and I am getting round a few simple DIY tasks, including a couple of plumbing-part renewals such as modern...
Replies
Views
We have recently moved into a property which has a Worcester Greenstar Highflow 440 Standalone Combi gas boiler. This appears to be a relatively...
Replies
Views
Hi all, just moved a radiator from one wall to another, straight forward job, heating is working, problem is that on turning on a hot water tap...
Replies
Views
Really canā€™t see what this has to do with Plumbing unless you want your kids to go to uni to study PlumbingšŸ˜. Fortunately I donā€™t have anyšŸ˜, not...
Replies
Views
E
Hello All, I`m currently on my level two plumbing course at college and I`m looking for some part time work if anyone could offer me some advice...
Replies
Views
Ellis J
E

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock