Discuss Anton Analyser in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jase158

I want to buy separate analyser, gas sniffer and electronic u gauge so looking to sell Anton sprint v2, 1year 4 months old, calibration until June 2015, All paper work with it, offers please!!

evo2- Kit 3
£699+vat RRP
Anton Group - Flue Gas Analysers

PM me if interested as don't come on here much

I want to buy separate analyser, gas sniffer and electronic u gauge so looking to sell Anton sprint v2, 1year 4 months old, calibration until June 2015, All paper work with it, offers please!!

evo2- Kit 3
£699+vat RRP
Anton Group - Flue Gas Analysers

PM me if interested as don't come on here much
Not looking to buy jase but why do you want all the devices seperate?

keep v2,buy a sniffer and use a u gauge,save a few hundred quid
Was kinda thinking this!! problem is anton are renowned for needing cells every 2 years, kane say every 5 years!! problem is that kane is same price as anton so I wont get good enough price for Anton!! Doh!! should of bought a Kane.

Whats the best sniffer (cheap as poss!!)

Was kinda thinking this!! problem is anton are renowned for needing cells every 2 years, kane say every 5 years!! problem is that kane is same price as anton so I wont get good enough price for Anton!! Doh!! should of bought a Kane.

My kane sniffer does the job but I dont like it as seems cheap and flimsy. Came with my kane cp12 kit so dont know what it costs as a separate. If I had experience of others maybee I would like it more as it is I think there are probably better out there.

we have a regin but its quite old,dont use it that often,i have a v1, anton take the urine sometimes,my o2 cell died 3 weeks out of warranty,they would not honour it,but i like its easy to use features

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Anton Analyser in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
Hi guys....we have an old Astracast sink top....I think its a composite sink....has a big single bowl. My wife thinks it looks scruffy....looks...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock