Discuss anton analyser not reading correctly? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks dancinplumba, i look after it well....

but HIS name is TERRY!!!! hahahahahaha
what a name for a ***** that lovely hey?!

since ive gone on my own, i dont own a u guage any more. i cant beleive were still using the good old fashion tools!.... but if u lot say so..... i guess i shall follow your humble lead.

although, im doing my test for the CPA1 on friday so ill let you know what the blokes at the test center think ;)

since ive gone on my own, i dont own a u guage any more. i cant beleive were still using the good old fashion tools!.... but if u lot say so..... i guess i shall follow your humble lead.

although, im doing my test for the CPA1 on friday so ill let you know what the blokes at the test center think ;)
rothenberger do a half decent one,monument one is tat regin premier is good but way over priced for what it is IMHO,dont buy a bendy one or a glass version

i was gonna say your ***** looks tired steve nice one u perv LOL

who's steve? or am i missing a post. terry has now deicded to sit on my computer. ive just re wrote that last sentance 3 time coz of his big bol's haging over my laptop!!
err...grose

who's steve? or am i missing a post. terry has now deicded to sit on my computer. ive just re wrote that last sentance 3 time coz of his big bol's haging over my laptop!!
err...grose
dancin my bad not in the arms join the plumbers arms Claire and GSR only if you want to pm Dan or Dave your gsr number

gasman, i dont know what all that is?! ive only started using this forum lately. help a lil las in her ways please!

u wont even do tt with it on your cpa1

i am steve aka DANCINPLUMBA do as gas man sez join the arms, get more info and get ya ***** neutered !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to anton analyser not reading correctly? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Had our gas Baxi Combi inspected and serviced today, as it has been every year. Gas safety cert issued and says all okay, but engineer gave what I...
Replies
Views
A bit of history first. 2 yrs ago visited a grant boiler with boiler and pipework kettling. I added SentX200 noise reducer. It is standard open...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I have recently run out of oil - the sensor in my kitchen is faulty so we’re completely empty. I’ve topped up my tank today to tide me...
Replies
Views
Had to switch off an old fellas heating today as he had no fixed ventilation for warm air unit, tried to argue the benefits of letting him use it...
Replies
Views
Hi all, We recently purchased a house and nothing seems to work correctly here, I've spent weeks rectifying issues. Plumbing, electrical...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock