Currently reading:
anton analyser not reading correctly?

Discuss anton analyser not reading correctly? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MP plumb

i done a gas service today and i used the anton to do a tightness test. i went though the motion of the let by, then stabilisation then the tightness,and all was fine until it got to the tightness... i was about a min in when suddenly it completly dropped to a minus. I redone the test, and all was fine, could my analyser be faulty?
btw, aparantly no one had turned anything on whilst i was testing.

thanks dancinplumba, i look after it well....

but HIS name is TERRY!!!! hahahahahaha
what a name for a ***** that lovely hey?!

since ive gone on my own, i dont own a u guage any more. i cant beleive were still using the good old fashion tools!.... but if u lot say so..... i guess i shall follow your humble lead.

although, im doing my test for the CPA1 on friday so ill let you know what the blokes at the test center think ;)

since ive gone on my own, i dont own a u guage any more. i cant beleive were still using the good old fashion tools!.... but if u lot say so..... i guess i shall follow your humble lead.

although, im doing my test for the CPA1 on friday so ill let you know what the blokes at the test center think ;)
rothenberger do a half decent one,monument one is tat regin premier is good but way over priced for what it is IMHO,dont buy a bendy one or a glass version

i was gonna say your ***** looks tired steve nice one u perv LOL

who's steve? or am i missing a post. terry has now deicded to sit on my computer. ive just re wrote that last sentance 3 time coz of his big bol's haging over my laptop!!
err...grose

who's steve? or am i missing a post. terry has now deicded to sit on my computer. ive just re wrote that last sentance 3 time coz of his big bol's haging over my laptop!!
err...grose
dancin my bad not in the arms join the plumbers arms Claire and GSR only if you want to pm Dan or Dave your gsr number

gasman, i dont know what all that is?! ive only started using this forum lately. help a lil las in her ways please!

u wont even do tt with it on your cpa1

i am steve aka DANCINPLUMBA do as gas man sez join the arms, get more info and get ya ***** neutered !!

hahahaha, dancin plumba, aka, I AM STEVE, the ***** neutering actually made me lol! tell my bf that ist needed, coz i cant persuade him. i tell ya, he runs down the stairs like a rabbit so all i see as he hops down infront of me are these two big grey fluffy things wanging around like they have no troubles in the world!
quite unsightly... but i'll admid, i laugh every time

sorry, i tried to edit the post as i keep spelling wrong but it wouldnt let me, so for correction, i mean 'IT'S' and ADMIT. div

haha just looked at mine, they've gone grey too, feel just like terry, tho think mines through age haha

hahaha, dont worry about the colour steve, im sure they look ok?! so how do i join this plumbers arms?

im not sure i should? every post i do, it ends up completly off subject. (not my fault!) do you think i will be accepted into the arms?!

lol claire dont worry bout that, your input is valuable and if you look at a lot of threads they go completely off subject lol, i have been reprimanded a few times and had my posts altered or deleted for being contraversial or critical, please do it. tell him your gsr number and you would like to join the arms. there is sections that jo public dont get to see.

ok. thanks but where do i find this 'secret society'? inbox me if u have to! i wana get involved!!!!x

The Arms you need a minimum posts (think 100)?? the gassafe number gets you in the private gas safe forum and then there is the special section for the green ones, invite only ;)

Plumbers Arms discussions within the Plumbing Forums at UKPlumbersForums.co.uk - For Professional Plumbers only, with 100+ posts

so, with 72 posts, im not far away then ei? blimey alrighly.... all these posts in 3 weeks?!.... i think im addicted.... addicted to dancinplumba maybe!!

i really need to stop these plumbing forum emails coming through all the time. how do i stop them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to anton analyser not reading correctly? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock