Discuss anton analyser not reading correctly? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
bo, if only u did say that, you could of been my prince charming! oh la la
but back to the question...?

Defo a plumber with that sense of humour you'll go far , I'd say see how you get on over next few then send back for checking

Your first mistake was buying a Anton.:hammer: Kane rules!

You second, was not using a good old U-Gauge. They never fail.

grahamM, come april, every one will need the CPA1 if you are to work on the boilers so a good old u gauge isnt going to be good enough. 'Get with the programe!' x

u gauge in my book will still be good enough for the TT cpa1 only requires the FGA of a appliance not a TT BTW Claire i also have a anton and hose fit is pants IMHO watch my mate bod he has a foot fetish LOL

I don't trust any form of electronic manometer. U gauge (or J gauge) every time for me, I can see if it develops a fault and there's no batteries to run out.

grahamM, come april, every one will need the CPA1 if you are to work on the boilers so a good old u gauge isnt going to be good enough. 'Get with the programe!' x

What has CPA1 got do do with carrying out a TT with a trusty old U-Guage that does not require calibrating annually and balancing to atmos. pressure?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to anton analyser not reading correctly? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Had our gas Baxi Combi inspected and serviced today, as it has been every year. Gas safety cert issued and says all okay, but engineer gave what I...
Replies
Views
A bit of history first. 2 yrs ago visited a grant boiler with boiler and pipework kettling. I added SentX200 noise reducer. It is standard open...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I have recently run out of oil - the sensor in my kitchen is faulty so we’re completely empty. I’ve topped up my tank today to tide me...
Replies
Views
Had to switch off an old fellas heating today as he had no fixed ventilation for warm air unit, tried to argue the benefits of letting him use it...
Replies
Views
Hi all, We recently purchased a house and nothing seems to work correctly here, I've spent weeks rectifying issues. Plumbing, electrical...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock