Discuss anton analyser not reading correctly? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
bo, if only u did say that, you could of been my prince charming! oh la la
but back to the question...?

Defo a plumber with that sense of humour you'll go far , I'd say see how you get on over next few then send back for checking

Your first mistake was buying a Anton.:hammer: Kane rules!

You second, was not using a good old U-Gauge. They never fail.

grahamM, come april, every one will need the CPA1 if you are to work on the boilers so a good old u gauge isnt going to be good enough. 'Get with the programe!' x

u gauge in my book will still be good enough for the TT cpa1 only requires the FGA of a appliance not a TT BTW Claire i also have a anton and hose fit is pants IMHO watch my mate bod he has a foot fetish LOL

I don't trust any form of electronic manometer. U gauge (or J gauge) every time for me, I can see if it develops a fault and there's no batteries to run out.

grahamM, come april, every one will need the CPA1 if you are to work on the boilers so a good old u gauge isnt going to be good enough. 'Get with the programe!' x

What has CPA1 got do do with carrying out a TT with a trusty old U-Guage that does not require calibrating annually and balancing to atmos. pressure?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to anton analyser not reading correctly? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We are from Alberta, and I own an electrical company. I have been asked by a BC Mechanical P. Eng. to install an emergency STOP button at the...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Ideal Logic 24, Previous problem was that the hot water was only cold or barely warm if the heating was in use. If heating was off and boiler cold...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock