Search the forum,

Discuss ...Another one looking for gas experiance!!! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dan the plumber

Morning all,

Hope all is well in this chilly winter morning!!!

I am looking for a bit of help if possible! I am a self employed plumber currently doing a 1day a week gas foundation course at my local college. Like many other guys that post threads on here, I am looking to get some gas work experiance with a person/company in order to build my on site portfolio.
My pal who i was initially going to get some experiance with is mostly doing commercial gas at the min hence is not much use to me at present!

I am 32, live in the West Mids & have own van/tools etc. I am only looking for 1day a week & will not expect to be paid!

I can understand that people may be a bit reluctant but any help anyone can provide would be appreciated .

Thanks in advance guys,

Dan

I live in Tividale (a few mile from Dudley!) but am willing to travel to be honest. I finish my course in July so I'm hoping I can get enough gas related work in time for my completion date as then allows me to do ACS etc!

Hi mate,

Just a quick one to let you know I have sent over a PM. Please give me a shout if there is anything else you would like to know.

Thanks again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to ...Another one looking for gas experiance!!! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

B
    • Friendly
Hi, I've followed this excellent forum for several years but have never posted, so decided I'd better give some details. My status is the upper...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Hi bit of a weird issue, I installed a grohe bathroom tap successfully 2 months ago bought from screwfix. Last week the right hand hot tap makes...
Replies
Views
S
Hi, I seemed to have a blockage in kitchen sink. A plumber came and cleared all the pipework that is visible inside my home (there was debris and...
Replies
Views
Sonya K
S
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock