Discuss and yet another newbie from Yorkshire in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

townfanjon

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
hello gents, I probably should have had a proper 'ganders' at the site before posting. It looks one hell of a site.
I am a qualified plumbing & heating engineer (one man band) gas safe etc etc.
I look forward to meeting you over the www

Cheers, john

One single solitary hint of a burst of Ilkley Moor and you'll be banned for ever and ever and ever!

This gaff is slowly turning into YCPF! Yorkshire County Plumbers Forum!

:welcome:

Not a bad idea that YCPF. Bod, wanna set it up? Won't have to deal with these chumps then!

Not a bad idea that YCPF. Bod, wanna set it up? Won't have to deal with these chumps :90::ban:

Last edited:
Not a bad idea that YCPF. Bod, wanna set it up? Won't have to deal with these chumps :90::ban:

Nope. No ban.

It's going to be fun watching them try to do their secret handshake with their webbed fingers........

Welcome mate! Surprised there's enough work to go round all the plumbers in Yorkshire. Or is it that they're all following and rectifying what the last one did?

Well, it is the biggest county in the country. You see, we were touched by higher powers

Yeah, yeah, yeah.

Just give them a couple of whippets and leave them alone.

In a few millennia the cream of the crop might even evolve opposable thumbs. :)

I live in gods country (born and bread) but work elsewhere most weeks but its allways good to get home

tis a nice place tha nos

image.jpg​yorkshire till i die , you know i am i said i am , am yorkshire till i die

What a cracking bunch of Yorkshire men on here, and others of course.
Bod , I would have never guessed joining this forum I would see a picture of casper !!!! my god I am getting old. Cracking film (my pal was in it, its my only claim to fame lol )

John

If it aint from Yorkshire its S**T

Yeh them fittings made in china just don't cut it...... Isar was made in Yorkshire was it not ? But logic was ( now partly china) and vogue too ??

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi and welcome

Welcome Ian, please tell me you dont follow that 'team' !!! lol

that 'team'? Yorkshire CCC? (for the sake of my sanity, I'm not following England at the moment...)

I have been known to watch a match or two at the other Headingley - but only when someone else is paying!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to and yet another newbie from Yorkshire in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello guys, I’m just looking for a bit of advice or help I’m currently studying a domestic gas course in Aintree Liverpool. As part of the course...
Replies
Views
In our Village Hall we have a Ideal Concord CXS/SD40/H central heating boiler. This was installed new when we had an extension built and the...
Replies
Views
Hello Quick intro....I’ve joined here because I’m planning a career change.... you guessed it, into plumbing. Im mid 30s and from a construction...
Replies
Views
Hi All, Last year, whilst working for a plumbing firm, we managed our team and office with a web and mobile app. Rather than use anything off the...
Replies
Views
Hello All and thanks Lou i did write a reply but it would not let me send it? i am not sure what I am meant to write and I do not want to come...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock