Currently reading:
and yet another newbie from Yorkshire

Discuss and yet another newbie from Yorkshire in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

townfanjon

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
hello gents, I probably should have had a proper 'ganders' at the site before posting. It looks one hell of a site.
I am a qualified plumbing & heating engineer (one man band) gas safe etc etc.
I look forward to meeting you over the www

Cheers, john

One single solitary hint of a burst of Ilkley Moor and you'll be banned for ever and ever and ever!

This gaff is slowly turning into YCPF! Yorkshire County Plumbers Forum!

:welcome:

Not a bad idea that YCPF. Bod, wanna set it up? Won't have to deal with these chumps :90::ban:

Last edited:
Welcome mate! Surprised there's enough work to go round all the plumbers in Yorkshire. Or is it that they're all following and rectifying what the last one did?

Yeah, yeah, yeah.

Just give them a couple of whippets and leave them alone.

In a few millennia the cream of the crop might even evolve opposable thumbs. :)

I live in gods country (born and bread) but work elsewhere most weeks but its allways good to get home

tis a nice place tha nos

image.jpg​yorkshire till i die , you know i am i said i am , am yorkshire till i die

What a cracking bunch of Yorkshire men on here, and others of course.
Bod , I would have never guessed joining this forum I would see a picture of casper !!!! my god I am getting old. Cracking film (my pal was in it, its my only claim to fame lol )

John

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to and yet another newbie from Yorkshire in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back