Discuss alumnimum flexible pipe in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

glazepta1

Please can someone help me i need a flexible aluminimum pipe measuring approx 18 " inch long x 1" inch diameter it is for a electric cooker and is used for a vent to draw heat etc away from the main fan oven . This part is very expensive to buy ,but i am hoping that someone may have one , other than that can i use a copper flexible pipe instead ? thanks

How about you bite the bullet and buy the proper part? If you fabricate something and it all goes horribly wrong then not only will your insurance company leave you high and dry but should there be a fatality then you'll end up inside being Mr Big's new cuddly toy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to alumnimum flexible pipe in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello, I have a troublesome fixed 15mm copper pipe with isolation valve going to my toilet fill valve. It's too tight for a Flexi hose. Can I use...
Replies
Views
Hi, just hoping someone can advise on best option to connect 40mm waste pipe to a flexible bath waste hose of approx 30mm, I assume some form a...
Replies
Views
[ASIDE: I did wonder if this was the best forum for this but figured as it was a boiler related issue that the gas engineers would be dealing...
Replies
Views
I wish to add a second boiler to my existing meter. Location 20m away. Underground run. Can l use 32mm yellow pipe with copper tails at each end...
Replies
Views
Hi All This is following on from thread I made a few days ago but can't seem to find I'm in a bit of a bind with my CH design where I want to...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock