Discuss Alternative wireless room stat in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, We have moved to a house that has a Greenstar 37CDi combi gas boiler. This has a Worcester Digistat Optimizer wireless room stat.
To be honest I cannot work the thing however long I study the book.
Is there a simpler, compatable wireless unit I can install for this boiler by another manufacturer?

Any chance we could have a pic of the unit and receiver ?

I think the OP is on about the Drayton wave looking stat and a plug in facia on the front of the boiler that I believe may do the hot water pre heat on the combi’s(I could be wrong on that point though).

You can wire in most wireless stats into this, they just wont plug into the fascia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Alternative wireless room stat in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We are from Alberta, and I own an electrical company. I have been asked by a BC Mechanical P. Eng. to install an emergency STOP button at the...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am seeking some advice, I have a POTTERTON PROMAX 28 COMBI Boiler and I noticed yesterday that the water around the house is no longer...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a Worcester 28i junior boiler that has started to lose pressure, only when using the central heating. When using hot water I have no...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
Hi guys....we have an old Astracast sink top....I think its a composite sink....has a big single bowl. My wife thinks it looks scruffy....looks...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock