Discuss Alpha boilers any good? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Over past few weeks I have been to 2 different sheds of a boiler, no more than 2 years old with multiple faults/leaks due to failing components. I did not believe they were newish boilers after seeing the state of them inside.

Alpha have lost the 'benefit of doubt'; as RoryD they are still junk!
With a 5 to 7 year warranty how come you were attending to a two year old boiler? And like the man said fit and forget if after 7 years it's going wrong then it's only more cash to be earned, I dread the day a manufacturer makes an ultra reliable boiler that doesn't go wrong as I'd have to find another career

Plenty of ways out of an alpha warranty. Even their agents bodge the installs!

all boilers especially combi's are junk !!!!

why would any manufacturer make a super reliable boiler ?

that would make bad business sense non profitable business model

if you want a crap boiler to moan about come down my way plenty of worcesters falling apart

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Alpha boilers any good? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello, my Mothers heating failed in the recent UK cold snap. I found the pump was stuck. I have a question about pump orientation. The...
Replies
Views
Hi all,new to the forum and hoping to get some guidance through the boiler minefield . We moved into a 70s bungalow last Feb,its got a Greensted...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am replacing our 11 year old boiler (due to H.Ex. leak) with a new one. This is in a "sealed" system with red expansion vessel in airig...
Replies
Views
Hi All, We have finally decided after a bit of a persuasion to have installed a utility room in our garage that currently houses our oil boiler...
Replies
Views
Hi need some advice on this odd story, I had a Bosch boiler installed just over 2 years ago by Governments home energy scheme. The company passed...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock