Search the forum,

Discuss advice please - Altech 130-5 pump replacement in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mchandler

Hi, helping a friend out..he's got an Altech 130-5 central heating pump - it's stopped working. I was going to do a like for like replacement for him but can't seem to find them. Are they no longer available, changed brand name?? Can you please suggest a suitable alternative? He's probably going to have a new combi installed in 12 months so we're not looking for top of range. Don't want rubbish either! Thanks.

Thanks Tom. Some Altech parts are mentioned on Graham's site - no pumps tho. Seem to be like hens teeth. What would yu suggest as an ok alternative? Dab / Wilo ? thanks again.

grund fos is all i recommend but can see you are on a budget as new combi soon so any cheap one as long as it has somekind of guarantee that extends to the point of when your friend is ready to change to a combi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to advice please - Altech 130-5 pump replacement in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Every two weeks or so I have to go and top up the system because the hot taps are running cold. Boiler display is flashing 0.6 bar and I fill up to 1.3. I've had an engineer look inside the boiler and he can't see anything wrong. I've checked the pipes all over the house and cannot see any...
Replies
Views
P
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock