Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Advice on waste connection for bowl sink in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi,

I need some advice connecting my bowl sink to the waste. There was a Insinkerator installed that I have replaced with basket strainer waste (Viva PP0011).

I need to connect the waste but I find myself going around in circles in regards to selecting the correct parts.

Thanks

FrankW

sink1.png

Could do with a photo of both from the front to gauge distance apart but I would expect you need one of these.

Could I have a measurement between the 2 basket strainers

https://www.NoLinkingToThis/p/mcalp...PNCniyA76oTmjg-R7y4aAkecEALw_wcB&gclsrc=aw.ds

Mcalpine asc10 and see what fittings you need might just need a elbow

Don’t forget to cap the unused washing machine points with the blue caps if you haven’t already

Reply to Advice on waste connection for bowl sink in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, grateful for any advice I need to connect a dishwasher waste water outflow pipe 25mm to 50mm waste pipe. Is there a joining piece anyone can...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Bit of advice needed. Waste water pipe from bathroom sink came loose last night caused some water damage to ceiling below. My question...
Replies
Views
Hi all, grateful for your expertise on the following. DIYer, not pro. Rural property in France Single storey. Septic tank. Late 80s construction...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm installing my first Belfast/butler kitchen sink. It came with the waste and stainless steel drain. To my surprise the kit only has one...
Replies
Views
D
small hole in plastic waste pipe which is the better fix ? Hi there need some advice please, i have drilled a small hole in the plastic waste pipe...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock