Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Advice on changing my thermostat in the Water Underfloor Heating Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

I have a Neura heat pump and my thermostat has failed (Theben RAM 797 b). I'm looking to replace it with another more modern one I can use with an app etc.

My question is, can I replace it with any thermostat or do I require a very specific type thermostat to run the heat pump?

Thanks for any pointers

Attachments

• IMG_6306.JPG
    IMG_6306.JPG
    158.6 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_6307.JPG
    IMG_6307.JPG
    187.5 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_6308.JPG
    IMG_6308.JPG
    181.5 KB · Views: 12

Reply to Advice on changing my thermostat in the Water Underfloor Heating Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi All I have a leak coming from within my Mira Elite QT shower. It seems to be flowing from behind the switching Control. Any ideas what could...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am seeking some advice, I have a POTTERTON PROMAX 28 COMBI Boiler and I noticed yesterday that the water around the house is no longer...
Replies
Views
I have an ideal vogue max S18 boiler and I’m considering fitting auto balancing TRVs, my question relates to the boilers pump. I see a boiler...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, Looking for a bit of advice, recently went to a job where heating was operating when called for however not for the hot water. I...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm installing a concrete patio out back. By the wall under the kitchen sink I have an existing P-Trap gully for the grey water from the...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock