Discuss Advice on bathroom radiators in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

I have just had an incident where the very flimsy die cast zinc mountings broke of my vertical bathroom rad. I think it’s a cheap Wickes brand bodged in by the previous home owner. Can any of you recommend a better quality vertical rad in either chrome or white, 555mm pipe centres. Thanks in advance.

Most are 500-555 centres .
I get mine from trade suppliers, but The ones from screwfiare good. (600mm wide)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Advice on bathroom radiators in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I've spotted this rust patch on the outside of a cast iron radiator in the house. There's no sign of any water leaking from it on the floor...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone I wasn’t sure whether to post this in here or UFH but hopefully I’m posting this in the correct group. I’m in the throes of a full...
Replies
Views
Hello, Can anyone give any advice please? Our bathroom radiator won’t heat up. It’s a column radiator from Victorian Plumbing - only 2 years old...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I'm looking for some advice please. My system has 5 Drayton Wiser TRVs. There are 8 rads over 3 storeys and a 170l unvented...
Replies
Views
Hello, I’ve had some work done in my house to redo a kitchen and replace damaged floors and while doing this I was convinced to install W-UFH...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock