Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Adaptor? Sink waste smaller then 1 1/4" in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi all, just looking at pipework for a new en suite sink, its slightly smaller then 1 1/4 so I assume I need an adapter of sorts?
I was just about to put the waste pipe in but want to check before proceeding.
I'll try and attach a pic.

Hi all, just looking at pipework for a new en suite sink, its slightly smaller then 1 1/4 so I assume I need an adapter of sorts?

I'm thinking stuff is metric now, but people often use imperial description as the visualisation is so much better . . . for those of us of a certain age. Can you measure in mm. Also have a look at McAlpine for any waste adapters. Is it continental? Some obscure waste stuff you can find on ebay just fine.

Are you measuring the outside or inside of the pipe and is it safe for us to assume that it is white pipe.

Are you measuring the outside or inside of the pipe and is it safe for us to assume that it is white pipe.
Sorry my post reads wrongly, I have 1 1/4" pipe but the new chrome basin waste connector is slightly smaller.
I'm hoping it's a common issue fixed with an adapter?

Or if it’s the chrome pipe and you want to get to normal waste pipe

they do them in straight aswell

Reply to Adaptor? Sink waste smaller then 1 1/4" in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello I am looking to install a slimline dishwasher (integrated) into a cupboard in my kitchen. The depth of the dishwasher is 550mm and the...
Replies
Views
Hi guys....we have an old Astracast sink top....I think its a composite sink....has a big single bowl. My wife thinks it looks scruffy....looks...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m...
Replies
Views
Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended...
Replies
Views
S
Hi, I seemed to have a blockage in kitchen sink. A plumber came and cleared all the pipework that is visible inside my home (there was debris and...
Replies
Views
Sonya K
S
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock