Discuss Adaptor? Sink waste smaller then 1 1/4" in the USA Plumbers Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi all, just looking at pipework for a new en suite sink, its slightly smaller then 1 1/4 so I assume I need an adapter of sorts?
I was just about to put the waste pipe in but want to check before proceeding.
I'll try and attach a pic.

Hi all, just looking at pipework for a new en suite sink, its slightly smaller then 1 1/4 so I assume I need an adapter of sorts?

I'm thinking stuff is metric now, but people often use imperial description as the visualisation is so much better . . . for those of us of a certain age. Can you measure in mm. Also have a look at McAlpine for any waste adapters. Is it continental? Some obscure waste stuff you can find on ebay just fine.

Are you measuring the outside or inside of the pipe and is it safe for us to assume that it is white pipe.

Or if it’s the chrome pipe and you want to get to normal waste pipe

they do them in straight aswell

Reply to Adaptor? Sink waste smaller then 1 1/4" in the USA Plumbers Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock