Discuss Acs exam in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
will have a look at them, thanks.

hmmm Corby - still 2hrs away from me in North London

Last edited:
Doing it through RF training need to do my portfolio the i can take the ACS.

apologies if im slating the wrong company here (someone keep me right again) but is that company not subject to a major disaster at the moment?

Am waiting for intaplumb to get back to me with some info...have decided to look again at ATL in the meantime. i know its blended learning but its also 7 weeks practical which is as much as most of the other courses ive seen. they also want 140 days of portfolio building, on the job work so i figured il learn a lot that way too.

1 question, does anyone know if you can do a conversion course once qualified to enable you to work on oil heating? It's a possibility I may move to jersey in a few years and that is all that's used over there.

Thanks

Suds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Acs exam in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

J
    • Love
During Covid I had to undertake a phone consultation to pass my Gas Safe Inspection. I failed dismally even though I have over 35 years...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
  • Question
Hi all, apologies if this has already been posted or if it's not the correct sub. I'm currently just starting a managed learning programme to...
Replies
Views
Need some advice, neighbors sewer drain keeps blocking up every few months. My wife and I have always chipped in with the other three neighbors...
Replies
Views
I recently posted to request information about supply of a "dual Immersion heater". Two members kindly replied with helpful advice. I tried to...
Replies
Views
  • Article
The UK Government has today been told to do better when it comes to Heat Pumps and Hydrogen Boilers. A watchdog for spending has said that the...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock