Discuss Access Training (WALES) LTD in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

topdog

Gas Engineer
I have been trained at Access Training (Wales)LTD,
on the Gas training course and started in May this year 2012.
If you are thinking of taking this gas course and need some advice BEFORE you book,
Please contact me through the UK plumbers forum.
Many Thanks
Paul Wolfe
topdog

Hi
topdog
Can you give me some details on access training

Cheer`s

Mk

Hello mate hope all is well. Can you give me your views on Access training????

Sent.... Nightmare sorting out this training place Cheers Buddy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Access Training (WALES) LTD in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi everyone I currently work in oil and gas industry working in North Sea and further afield operating on high pressure oil and gas plants. This...
Replies
Views
Hi, Hoping some of you folks can steer me in the right direction. I have been self employed for the last 15years supplying services to the...
Replies
Views
Some advice needed please re a 3 year old combi gas boiler. The hot water works but no heating. A gas engineer was already booked to do the annual...
Replies
Views
My sister bought a new build property which has wall hung toilets, NK by Noke Porcelona The pans are all moving enough for the silicone sealant to...
Replies
Views
We have just moved in to a 1934 Semi- and I am getting round a few simple DIY tasks, including a couple of plumbing-part renewals such as modern...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock