Search the forum,

Discuss A new member joins the CHAPS team in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

IDCHAPPY

Our wee girl was born at 5.55am this morning, a whole 47 minutes after we got to the hospital, almost needed the baseball glove to catch her on the way out :lol:
Weighing a healthy 6lbs 14oz and all's well so :)
20140223_065616_zps96defe52.jpg
Here's me getting ripped into the gas and air... wonderful stuff :wink:
20140223_072907_zps0e9dbe87.jpg

The image on the babygro beats an uncanny resemblance to croppie. O kid you not, its the shape of the head that does it

Shush! Before I'm accused of fathering this wee lassie too!

Though I was in Edinburgh 9/10 months ago........ She didn't mention she was married!

**gulp!**

very many congratulations to you both, you should feel very proud she is a beautiful little darling.

Congratulations to you both, she is lovely. Hope you both manage to get some sleep in the next 3 years ;-)

May find she`s prone to a few leaks Ian ..lol fantastic news hope all are well best regards Turnpin...ps its my birthday Saturday coming ..if I see you in the Arms we will wet the babys head:clap::clap::clap::clap:

Beautiful stuff.

Congratulations...
Hope mum and daughter are fine.

Love the first pic.

Oz-Plumber

Thanks again guys, I'm trying to get some paternity leave but the phone keeps going, I hate letting folk down but the wife and baby are more important :)

Thanks again guys, I'm trying to get some paternity leave but the phone keeps going, I hate letting folk down but the wife and baby are more important :)

Mate.... your wife and baby are MOST important!!!!!

If you have customers that think that their job / requirements are more important than your new born and wife..well...just let them think that - they are not worth the effort.

If I was you I would be not doing much work for the next couple of weeks - Take some time to enjoy what you have - and really enjoy it.
Before you know it you will be taking her to school.

In a months time, when the baby learns she has a voice and has you and your wife trained to be at her beck and call, you'll find plenty of time for work then!!

Oz-Plumber

Congrats

Where can I get that vest from? I've got a 10month old and would love one for her haha

I want one to, Tshirt that is not baby, nice though she is, got three boys of my own.

Congratulation to you both, enjoy !!

Last edited:
Mate.... your wife and baby are MOST important!!!!!

If you have customers that think that their job / requirements are more important than your new born and wife..well...just let them think that - they are not worth the effort.

If I was you I would be not doing much work for the next couple of weeks - Take some time to enjoy what you have - and really enjoy it.
Before you know it you will be taking her to school.

In a months time, when the baby learns she has a voice and has you and your wife trained to be at her beck and call, you'll find plenty of time for work then!!

Oz-Plumber

I know you are 1000% right buddy :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to A new member joins the CHAPS team in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason, we are relying on our property fitted stopcock (this is outside on our garage wall) Unfortunately turning this to the closed position only reduces...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is a 23.8Kw appliance with all six burners and oven on max. This was installed some 10 years ago and has passed all subsequent Gas Safety inspections as...
Replies
Views
  • Article
A Plumber Who Worked Illegally Gets A Suspended Sentence After Falsely Claiming To Be Gas Safe Registered. A Plumber in Herefordshire was prosecuted after Hereford Trading Standards Team found that he was falsely claiming to be on the Gas Safe Register when he was not, putting members of the...
Replies
Views
Hi guys....we have an old Astracast sink top....I think its a composite sink....has a big single bowl. My wife thinks it looks scruffy....looks ok to me.....sound but the bowl has seen a lot of work. So she wants a new one...Astracast it seems are no more. The problem is its size.....looked...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock