Discuss 15mm Gas supply in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hola To you all
Firstly many thanks for all the replies
In Spain at last in our area the supply is going to be piped natural gas
What Tamz has posted..the supply pressure is usually higher to the meter....
Hopefully this will be sufficient and the answer i was hoping for
Combi is my choice 24kw to serve 7 Rads
The Spanish are installing the gas supply...No other choice...
I will then get English engineers to do the rest
I have posted a few photos of the 15mm gas pipe and manifold installation
I would like your views on them
Many thanks
Sgw IMG_4.jpgIMG_6.jpgIMG_9.jpg

What's all the damage to the popes in the first pic? Corrosion, burnt?

Hi
Its the residue from the soldering, the joints aren't wiped clean
Sgw

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to 15mm Gas supply in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Im fitting a kitchen in my own house . When removing the gas oven on a bayonet fitting and turned the gas hob off and removed a four burner gas...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I need your advise as I'm really concerned here. I only just had regular boiler replaced with combi (Vaillant ecoFIT Pure 25kw). I had few...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am a homeowner but caught between a rock & a hard place. I am trying to get a Vaillant ecoTEC 630 plus serviced but the gas safe engineer &...
Replies
Views
  • Question
As part of our house refurb I had the boiler replaced and a pressurised hot water cylinder fitted. Builder's CH people used Glowworm Energy 7 30S...
Replies
Views
So we are looking at a new vaillant ecofit pure 418 regular boiler but have a question about the gas pipe size requirements.. At the gas meter...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock