Discuss zoned heating in the Plumbing Zone area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
eh yeah what he said,
having a dyslexic moment

"why does the missus dislike wireless?"

Cos she does!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I was looking at getting zoned heating in my house but my other half wil not have wireless control units is there any other way it can be done

do you understand that the heating system will need a repipe? when its done run some cables at the same time.

two ports each with a separate timer could mean two ports in awkward places get her a tool kit and multimeter for her birthday think the shine will wear off her idea

ok back to question in point the rads are pipe upstairs one circuit and down another one, so is there a valve I can put on the pipes that can control either up or down and do they wire into boiler somehow

you don't wire back to the boiler you wire back to a terminal strip so you can include temp control and its easier to put two two ports as three ports tend to be priority or spring return

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to zoned heating in the Plumbing Zone area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Ideal Logic 24, Previous problem was that the hot water was only cold or barely warm if the heating was in use. If heating was off and boiler cold...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, Looking for a bit of advice, recently went to a job where heating was operating when called for however not for the hot water. I...
Replies
Views
My son has an apprenticeship interview for to become a plumber and heating engineer. The have said there will be a multiple choice exam for this...
Replies
Views
Every two weeks or so I have to go and top up the system because the hot taps are running cold. Boiler display is flashing 0.6 bar and I fill up...
Replies
Views
PSxxxxxx
P
B
    • Friendly
Hi, I've followed this excellent forum for several years but have never posted, so decided I'd better give some details. My status is the upper...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock