Discuss Zilmet 110 Ultra pro expansion vessel in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

bigtez

Hi all,

This is the first time on this forum, althigh I have read many many threads in the past. I have a Range Tribune hot water system that is fitted with a 6Bar PRV that is constantly leaking. I have been told that the Zilmet 110 Ultra Pro 18 litre expansion vessel with an interchangeable membrane is faulty and that it requires changing. I am not a plumber and cant seem to find the same model anywhere. My question is can I replace it witha like for like model? (examples greatly appreciated) or since it says interchangeable can it be repaired? I have now replaced the PRV 4 times and it is becominf a very expensive and boring job. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thank you

Bigtez :yesnod:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Zilmet 110 Ultra pro expansion vessel in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Looking for someone that can replace the expansion vessel on an old heating system that is losing pressure every day and needs topping up at least...
Replies
Views
R
I have Gledhill 300L unvented water cylinder storage system with Vaillant Boiler. We are using it for UFH and radiators. My plumber has fitted 2...
Replies
Views
rahul sood
R
Hello, I live in a two floor semi with a gravity fed conventional gas fired boiler (Potterton Kingfisher MF). The boiler is fed cold water from...
Replies
Views
Hey, I've got a Grant Vortex that's leaking water from the seal around the expansion vessel - it's the round type about 50cm wide. The system is...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a Glow-Worm Easicom 28 boiler and i had to get a new 8 litre EV (expansion vessel) for it, which has arrived. i did check with the...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock