Discuss worried sick over betacom in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks having a beer to chill and help me sleep. checking condense then air test point for 20.6 - 20.9 / and all internal flue and condense connextions before removing cemented in flue

all the best mate, i worry like this too, your not the only one. Ive had sleepless nights about stuff and its been alright in the end

just a thought will my anton gas leak detector also pick up combustion fumes ? only had it a few wks and not realy used it yet

Plus, if a CO detector is fitted they usually go bananas above 10ppm don't they?

Plus, if a CO detector is fitted they usually go bananas above 10ppm don't they?

yes mate co alarm is in the built in cupboard with boiler and that's not gone off .wondering if there is a slight weep and evaporating with the inhibitor . tomorrow will tell .

yes mate co alarm is in the built in cupboard with boiler and that's not gone off .wondering if there is a slight weep and evaporating with the inhibitor . tomorrow will tell .

If the condense trap isn't filled it will produce a slight smell. Although looking at the manufacturers instructions theres no mention of filling the trap. If you were that concerned mate maybe you should've left it isolated until you had more time to fully inspect it? Don't stress tho. If the analyser reading were good I'm sure it will be fine.

If the condense trap isn't filled it will produce a slight smell. Although looking at the manufacturers instructions theres no mention of filling the trap. If you were that concerned mate maybe you should've left it isolated until you had more time to fully inspect it? Don't stress tho. If the analyser reading were good I'm sure it will be fine.

its an ultimate boiler same as betacom fitted a few and never filled the trap and been ok .tested what I could on sat and assumed it was newness. customer turned boiler off until tomorrow .

Yes got a callout once to co alarm in an alcoholics house. He had about 15 people on the living room all smoking whcih was setting it off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to worried sick over betacom in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Had our gas Baxi Combi inspected and serviced today, as it has been every year. Gas safety cert issued and says all okay, but engineer gave what I...
Replies
Views
hi, I am after some advice, I recently fitted a new gas valve to a vaillant ecotec earlier. the boiler was fitted in 2015 and has been serviced...
Replies
Views
  • Question
I am a retired gas engineer. Corgi and Domestic Electrics + Building Surveyor. I have a Greenstar CDI 35kw that I fitted in my own home 15 years...
Replies
Views
Hi all, came across this forum this looking for information on my sooting up kitchen type indoor Enviromax. I'm a retired electronics/maintenance...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I'm looking into changing my conventional boiler (Worcester 30CDi conventional) to a Worcester Greenstar 8000 Style 30kW Combi. My house...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock