Discuss worchester 24i junior problem in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

djcplumbing

can anyone tell me why it is not firing up, you go to turn it on, the pump is running then you can here it try to ignite (clicking) then it goes of and the red light keeps flashing?

check high limit stat ,has,nt tripped (check on top of boiler),then check the basics ie gas supply,boiler pressure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to worchester 24i junior problem in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I'm looking for a water pump to pump water from a storage tank at a constant 3 bar pressure. It's at a campsite I run that's at the bottom of...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can I pick your brains? My boiler is often reluctant to start, sometimes it does, sometimes it seems that it will if the demand is from the...
Replies
Views
I have a seemingly impossible problem. I am not a plumber but I can at least understand some of it. We have just had the Water Board inspector...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi! I'm wondering if anyone can help me get my radiators on :) My Salus ST620WBC ran out of battery after ticking over nicely for years. Got it...
Replies
Views
Two connected houses in our 70s condo development, everyone served by one water meter at the road. 833 has 40 lbs of pressure while attached...
Replies
Views
Back