Discuss Worcester junior 28i (non condense) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its the only form u have other than the hot water G3 sheet

Fully gas safe.

For your information the 28i doesn't have a Plate heat exchanger, just had a similar problem with one of these found a blockage in the flexi pipe between the pump and expansion tank, & its a pig to get at

Cheers mate.
Will scroll through
So which form would you USE
For this task??

For your information the 28i doesn't have a Plate heat exchanger, just had a similar problem with one of these found a blockage in the flexi pipe between the pump and expansion tank, & its a pig to get at
Sounds like a job in itself..
Looks ok from the outside at the moment

non as its not a ar or id issue
Well I'll add a label to do not use to cover myself.
Until I can get to understand the Go ahead the owners the goods can stay right where it is mate.
Until then.
Been here before with people trying to get one over on you
Especially when when they're over 5 or 10 year

Well I'll add a label to do not use to cover myself.
Until I can get to understand the Go ahead the owners the goods can stay right where it is mate.
Until then.
Been here before with people trying to get one over on you
Especially when when they're over 5 or 10 year

fyi you can get brought in and put on probation from gas safe by wrongly classing fault (ar / id)

Well I never thought of that.
When Is explained to gas safe today over the access and the situation to cover myself
Was told if I'm not going to investigate it'd be a cause for concern to label it do not use.
I've said this before
When they're back I can ask more questions and get answers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Worcester junior 28i (non condense) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Informative
Let me preface - I install and repair boilers and in my humble opinion Worcester Greenstar i aka Junior isn't a good boiler. I realise why they...
Replies
Views
I have a worcester greenstar 28i junior boiler in my flat, its about 7 years old and has never put a foot wrong apart from losing a bit of...
Replies
Views
Hello All- (Usual caveats apply: I am the rather unusual part-time variety of a GSRE, training self-funded and slowly trying to make my way and...
Replies
Views
Hi All I have a Worcester Junior 28i combi Boiler. Recently it has been causing a few issues. For a while it was loosing pressure and i was...
Replies
Views
A
Hello guys, My name is Dave, I'm a gas engineer from Exeter, Devon & I've been having some trouble with a Worcester 28i junior combi boiler...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock