Discuss Worcester junior 28i (non condense) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Loud banging within the heat exchanger so far...
And that stands as.
Still need them present to ask about the hot water outlet and colour

and how does that mean its unsafe ?

Waters off at the moment.
When it's back on and they're present I can carry out the rest of the investigation.
Personally the the noise coming from it is not right and I'd class it as a do not use.
Until the fault is rectified for their safety and others..

Yep flow and returns are open
Cold water isolated at the moment

is the heat exchanger ribbed?

Ain't removed chamber cover yet

Talk about removing.
I'm not even going there.
As far as I've seen it's enough
These people should be back tomorrow.
And as far as things go
I'm not going to assist it in any way.
They can get another engineer to do what's required.
Whether a replacement or repair.

Not complete
Its tightness tested only and as far as the issue with the discharging of the prv and banging..
Or have I filled out the wrong form ..??

are you training or fully gas safe?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Worcester junior 28i (non condense) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Informative
Let me preface - I install and repair boilers and in my humble opinion Worcester Greenstar i aka Junior isn't a good boiler. I realise why they...
Replies
Views
I have a worcester greenstar 28i junior boiler in my flat, its about 7 years old and has never put a foot wrong apart from losing a bit of...
Replies
Views
Hello All- (Usual caveats apply: I am the rather unusual part-time variety of a GSRE, training self-funded and slowly trying to make my way and...
Replies
Views
Hi All I have a Worcester Junior 28i combi Boiler. Recently it has been causing a few issues. For a while it was loosing pressure and i was...
Replies
Views
A
Hello guys, My name is Dave, I'm a gas engineer from Exeter, Devon & I've been having some trouble with a Worcester 28i junior combi boiler...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock