Search the forum,

Discuss Worcester Greenstar 25si compact issue in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sean Morris

Hi me and my partner have just moved into a new house and the boiler was working fine last night on our first night however I have woken up this morning to the unit being completely off not even showing the stand by display or the blue light, I have adjusted the thermostat and turned the unit off and at the mains to see if it will reset as pushing the reset button does nothing any help will be greatly appreciated many thanks

Sorry, short of making sure you have power going to it there's nothing you can legally do to this boiler. You need a gsr in.

I'm new to this forum and it's shocking to see how many people think they can have a go at fixing boilers themselves when their not gsr

I think that may have been a general observation, not specific to this thread.

if you have just moved in do double check the power supply has not been turned /knocked off by mistake or unplugged to charge a phone up or the like.....

What make and model boiler is it? Have you got condensate pump?
Check the fuse at the fused spur, check its switched on at the fused spur and boiler, try opening a hot tap to see if anything happens

What make and model boiler is it? Have you got condensate pump?
Check the fuse at the fused spur, check its switched on at the fused spur and boiler, try opening a hot tap to see if anything happens

its in the title , sorry couldn't resist , lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Worcester Greenstar 25si compact issue in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason, we are relying on our property fitted stopcock (this is outside on our garage wall) Unfortunately turning this to the closed position only reduces...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock