Discuss Worcester Bosch DT20RF Problems in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gaz85

Hi,

i've recently moved to a new property and i'm having issues with our DT20RF.

It worked intermittently when we moved in but the other night it stopped working completely and the Wireless logo was flashing on the boiler.

i followed the instructions to pair it with the boiler again not sure if it worked but the wireless light has stopped flashing on the boiler.

when we adjust the temperature it shows the "set" on the thermostat and also the boiler flame and wifi logo but the boiler does not light.

The boiler is working ok as the hot water is fine.

The thermostat looks like its been chewed by a dog (previous owners dog) will any digistat thermostat work or does it need to be a specfic dt20 one?

and is there anyway to get the thing working again, thanks for any help and advice.

use new batteries

they are brand new batteries.

I really do think the unit is dead it dosn't seam to be talking to the boiler, even when its right next to it.

would any drayton thermostat of the same type work when paired with the boiler?

i.e this:

9R0usjm.jpg

try and follow the steps again for re pairing the stat and receiver ( this is one of the reason I dont install Drayton stats ) I use honeywell as they are always working perfect .
If you dont succeed get a honeywell one and have the drayton replace

try and follow the steps again for re pairing the stat and receiver ( this is one of the reason I dont install Drayton stats ) I use honeywell as they are always working perfect .
If you dont succeed get a honeywell one and have the drayton replace

tried following the re-pair steps word for word but still no heating so i took the batteries out of the thermostat turned off the boiler and turned it back on again and the wireless antena on the boiler started flashing.

i then pressed and held OK on the boiler to override the thermostat and the heating came on.

however the heating has gone off again i went outside to look and its picked up a wireless signal from somewhere even tho the thermostat is off.

what could cause this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Worcester Bosch DT20RF Problems in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Ideal Logic 24, Previous problem was that the hot water was only cold or barely warm if the heating was in use. If heating was off and boiler cold...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
Back