Discuss Worcester 40cdi classic regular? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

macka09

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Hi all. Debate with a colleague. He's left the auto air vent unscrewed in the boiler is that correct?

And that is why I tend to ask questions on here. So if he's shut it off is it now a dangerous situation.
I would imagine something has to give.

And that is why I tend to ask questions on here. So if he's shut it off is it now a dangerous situation.
I would imagine something has to give.

Its not dangerous to have it closed it just won't let air out of the boiler, if it was leaking then closing the plastic cap is a temp fix

As I've previously mentioned I'm very new to the industry but the things my colleagues and boss do is a joke. It unsettles me as I want to learn the right procedures and skills. Annoying!

I'm sure I read somewhere once to turn off the auto air vent after filling the boiler, but most seem happy to leave it open & that's what I do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Worcester 40cdi classic regular? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Every two weeks or so I have to go and top up the system because the hot taps are running cold. Boiler display is flashing 0.6 bar and I fill up...
Replies
Views
PSxxxxxx
P
S
Hi, I seemed to have a blockage in kitchen sink. A plumber came and cleared all the pipework that is visible inside my home (there was debris and...
Replies
Views
Sonya K
S
Hi all, this is probably a daft question but I need to run my cold feed from one side of my wall mounted boiler to the other. Running it beneath...
Replies
Views
Hi bit of a weird issue, I installed a grohe bathroom tap successfully 2 months ago bought from screwfix. Last week the right hand hot tap makes...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock