Discuss Worcester 18/25 Heat slave in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry bunker I have gone into it at grest length with oftec and my locall building control who is quite switched on with oil. The overiding factor is that only a competent person can install or it has to be signed off by building control ad per my previous post. So what about flow and return temperatures auto by pass etc these should all be done along with flushing etc its not on the cd11 but is required. I think you may find yourself partly liable if not whplly if something went wrong with the boiler after you commissoned it.
To put your mind at rest just give oftec a ring.
There are two parts to the notification because there are some people out there who are only qualified to install and some who are qualified to do both.

Interestingly the old CD11s used to require the engineers signature but not any more, so in some ways, we are never actually signing anything off unlike the CD10

Well I have clarifief the matter with oftec and I was wrong although what I ssid was told to me by oftec a few years ago and what they say now is that you can commission an illegally installed boiler but you have to be sure it is safe. Any issues with the installation that is not covered on the cd11 is the installers ptoblem. As long as it is safe is the buzz word.

Interestingly the old CD11s used to require the engineers signature but not any more, so in some ways, we are never actually signing anything off unlike the CD10
Just noticed, the new batch of CD11's do have a Technicians signature box again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Worcester 18/25 Heat slave in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi I have a worchester heat slave 18/25 and continually needs bleeding of the Kero, runs all day when bled. when it cuts out on the stat it wont...
Replies
Views
Greetings. I have an external Worcester Bosch Heatslave boiler and have a question about pressure. The boiler pressure was set to 1.5 during a...
Replies
Views
Greetings. I have an external Worcester Bosch Heatslave boiler and have a question about pressure. The boiler pressure was set to 1.5 during a...
Replies
Views
S
Heatslave 18/25 not firing. No heating or hot water but no lockout light and diverter switch is locked in place. Hot water was scalding hot...
Replies
Views
A
Hi, I have Worcester combi boiler which has developed a 'fault' recently. When I switch the heating on, the fire in boiler starts for a second or...
Replies
Views
Andy Jackson
A
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock