Discuss Wilo Star RS25/6 replacment pump in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

bevs1963

I have been told that the pump (Wilo star RS25/6) fitted to my grant 90 boiler is finished and that I need a replacement. However it seems to be a bit expensive compared to all the other pumps on the market. Is there an alternative head i could fit to the existing WILO body as a direct replacement for the RS25/6 pump

best advice, see if you where happy with the one that worked before dont save money on a chance you'll be cold this winter, wilo stars are pricey because they're good you could also ask the plumber to fit something cheaper im quite confident in grundfos and wilo and would stick to them unless told otherwise i.e by client

I have been on the WIOL site and they indicate that a SMART 25/6 pump will be a direct replacement unit for the STAR 25/6 pump, being that it is considerably cheeper. Any views ?....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Wilo Star RS25/6 replacment pump in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock