Discuss Williams & CO. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone please kiss and make up.
Yous guys have got me in pieces here

Wheres the love gone...

I don't wanna read about unhappy people..
I wanna read about ridiculous special offers with free postage...
I wanna read about unbeatable deals and how it changes lives.
I wanna hear people cry with happiness at give away prices and rejoice when they tell the grand kids who drift softly off to sleep with tales of williams and co special service...

I want it.....

I...I....wwant..

I want it to be how it used to be...williams and co slaying competitors prices and unleashing 10,000 first class horses who will surely burst into flames if they dont make that 12am deadline. .. and give you the parts and the money back too..

We can do this

Last edited by a moderator:
Everyone please kiss and make up.
Yous guys have got me in pieces here

Wheres the love gone...

I don't wanna read about unhappy people..
I wanna read about ridiculous special offers with free postage...
I wanna read about unbeatable deals and how it changes lives.
I wanna hear people cry with happiness at give away prices and rejoice when they tell the grand kids who drift softly off to sleep with tales of williams and co special service...

I want it.....

I...I....wwant..

I want it to be how it used to be...williams and co slaying competitors prices and unleashing 10,000 first class horses who will surely burst into flames if they dont make that 12am deadline. .. and give you the parts and the money back too..

We can do this

BARMAN!

I'll have a pint of whatever Newcastle Phill's drinking if you please. And right smartly!

There's an investigation going on in the loo.

Don't think Phil's drinking. Think he's mainlining.......

If you've got my number then well done :)

only special people get my number :)

I did have your number, but I deleted it after writing it on the walls of all the public bogs in Portsmouth.

So if your love life is looking up, and you find yourself "doing favours for sailors" - that's why.

No need to thank me. I would have done the same for any villa-tard. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Williams & CO. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

B
Hi All, I am a 16 year old school leaver (Sept 23) looking for a local company to take me on as an apprentice plumber. I live in Benfleet and am...
Replies
Views
Billy Barnard
B
P
  • Question
Boiler is SIRIUS THREE FS 70 Potterton commercial. Situation: We are small building contractors and my labourers managed to damage the radiator...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm looking for a water pump to pump water from a storage tank at a constant 3 bar pressure. It's at a campsite I run that's at the bottom of...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Ideal Logic 24, Previous problem was that the hot water was only cold or barely warm if the heating was in use. If heating was off and boiler cold...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock