Discuss Williams & CO. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone please kiss and make up.
Yous guys have got me in pieces here

Wheres the love gone...

I don't wanna read about unhappy people..
I wanna read about ridiculous special offers with free postage...
I wanna read about unbeatable deals and how it changes lives.
I wanna hear people cry with happiness at give away prices and rejoice when they tell the grand kids who drift softly off to sleep with tales of williams and co special service...

I want it.....

I...I....wwant..

I want it to be how it used to be...williams and co slaying competitors prices and unleashing 10,000 first class horses who will surely burst into flames if they dont make that 12am deadline. .. and give you the parts and the money back too..

We can do this

BARMAN!

I'll have a pint of whatever Newcastle Phill's drinking if you please. And right smartly!

There's an investigation going on in the loo.

Don't think Phil's drinking. Think he's mainlining.......

If you've got my number then well done :)

only special people get my number :)

I did have your number, but I deleted it after writing it on the walls of all the public bogs in Portsmouth.

So if your love life is looking up, and you find yourself "doing favours for sailors" - that's why.

No need to thank me. I would have done the same for any villa-tard. :)

Our carrier have their own problems, as the grandfather rights of 7.5 tonner drivers all expired last month, so the entire haulage industry is desperately trying to cope with getting their workforce through the CPC training - meaning that a percentage of the nations drivers are off the road on any one working

Is that why aspray have been a bit useless at the moment? As that was my only bug I had 2 orders turn up late 1 by 1.5 hours I was furious as the parts I needed where on the van and then when it got here 1 bit was left at the aspray distribution center! Can't complain this morning apart from they turned up too early I was hoping for at least another cup of tea before unloading one of those massive great boxes. Lol.

Apart from that top notch service great prices and free tools!!!!!!! Any chance of a core drill next? Lol.

No #7 was a drink induced insight into my world :)

Think I will have a babycham nightcap.

No worries Simon I`m much the same most nights after 10pm :tounge_smile: I sometimes get a little crabbie thats all.

Everyone has problems from time to time, we as a company do as I'm sure many on here do to. Human error will always happen, I judge the lads that work for me (suppliers too) on how these mistakes are put right and learnt from.

Is it safe to come back? I blame villa Tom, trouble follows him around like a bad smell!

I'm off fishing for the night. I've left a fiver on the bar, fill ya boots!

Is that why aspray have been a bit useless at the moment?

Asprays do our internal transport (inter-branch distribution) as well as the ecommerce deliveries, so we get about 30 or 40 deliveries a day from them. To be fair, their regular drivers are generally very good, and almost every problem we have had involves an agency driver.

If its a customer delivery and we have a problem, its almost always either an agency driver, or a delivery that should have been on a tail lift vehicle, but isn't. We are working on the latter - and Aspray are upgrading their fleet to include more taillift vehicles, but that takes time.

Hopefully this whole CPC thing will work itself out after a few weeks and their staffing will settle down again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Williams & CO. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back