Search the forum,

Discuss why didnt i find this place long ogo?? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

knobbiewilliams

just a quick note to introduce myself and say hi to everyone, hope you have lots of work!

i dont know why you didnt find it ages ago:thinking2:

hello and welcome

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to why didnt i find this place long ogo?? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Love
Hi folks, old and new. I'm back on the tools, back on the forums. I'm working for myself since the start of this year and just know I will be needing your help and advice sooner or later, probably sooner. This place is too good of a resource to miss out on, especially flying solo, so here I am...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, Does anyone know where to find out what size the O rings are in a Mira 723 service kit as I have one (at the pointy end of the piston/spindle) that keeps failing and I cannot afford to keep spending £23 to get one O ring. It is part "G" on the 723 instructions. Any help very...
Replies
Views
hi all, hope you are all well, i was just about to start siliconing my shower tray (long running project) and found the exp date on the tube FEB 23. the silicone is a DOW 785 unopened. it was stored in a cool dark place. is it ok to use? thanks
Replies
Views
Am I the only one struggling to find appliances' manuals online? I know it's hard enough with cookers and old gas fires but I've just been unable to find the manual for an Ideal Exclusive. I thought I had found it but it turns out the GC number was different. Given the law says "refer to MI"...
Replies
Views
J
Hi all, I am a plumber but I do not carry out works to boilers as the majority of my is bathrooms so I am not gas safe. I have completed a bathroom for a regular customer. She is of old age and is starting to get a little clumsy and her son has asked me to look at the old gas fire/back...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock