Discuss Who's received parcels so far in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Barry98

Secret Santa postal deliveries has yours arrived ?

The one I bought is BEING MADE....hope its here in time to post out.... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Who's received parcels so far in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

How has 2022 been so far? How's the economy affecting you? Any tips? This email has been sent to all members of the forum. I thought we could...
Replies
Views
I have a ideal logic 30 boiler ,the thermostat receiver looks to have died ( no lights on wired receiver ) I believe this need# replacing but in...
Replies
Views
A bit of an unusual topic, as these are very rare in the UK. I went back to Poland to commission, test and tune the 20kW solid fuel boiler and...
Replies
Views
W
Just a post to keep account active. So far I've been able to find all I need by searching existing threads. A very useful site!
Replies
Views
Hi guys. I've been running an UFH installation/ repair business for 7 years now and one of my main frustrations is finding the parts for the UFH...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock