Discuss Who's ever done this? Asbestos horror story in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mate I have done loads of asbestos training with work. From what I gather you have to have quite a high level of exposure to develop asbestosis.

When we did the training we were all crapping ourselves because me and most of my colleagues have done something like you said at least once or twice over the years.

You would have to be pretty unfortunate to get it from the odd exposure now and then.

That said it can take 25 years to develop so im sure we will all find out eventually!

I'm fifty five now and I'll be amazed if I live another 25 years ! If I don't slow down it'll be a heart attack that finishes me off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Who's ever done this? Asbestos horror story in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all, We recently purchased a house and nothing seems to work correctly here, I've spent weeks rectifying issues. Plumbing, electrical...
Replies
Views
Please excuse the long story! so, my central heating kept tripping the fuse in the consumer unit. I read that moisture in the boiler could be...
Replies
Views
Hi there, thanks for your time to look at this record long post!! I work on the operational management side or a small building contracting firm...
Replies
Views
H
Hi there, thanks for your time to look at this record long post!! I work on the operational management side or a small building contracting firm...
Replies
Views
HRP123
H
Hi everyone, I 'think' I've found a cheap solution to fulfilling all of my family's heat automation needs using Terrier i30 TRVs (eTRVs that have...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock